ndZf71un71YaadKJydXAobLayzI Bringing Home Paradise: Wags Trip 6/17

Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Wags Trip 6/17

Hello again to whomever happens to be bored enough to read this;-) I happened to throw in a quick trip to Walgreens today, before taking our little lady to her piano lesson! For being in a rush, and for Wags being out of most everything I looked for, I did ok I guess, lol. And it only took me 12 transactions (and my favorite cashier!)...



I know it's not a huge haul, so let me start by reminding you that they were out of most everything I looked for! That being said, you might want to watch out for these couple deals I did NOT get...yet;-) They have 3 12 packs of Pepsi products on sale this week for $10. MOST Walmarts (I'm uncertain about other stores), have peelies for $2 off 3 12 packs on their 24 cases of Pepsi products. Using this at Wags, with their deal, means 3 for $8! It's about $7 for a case of 24 here, so that's a great deal! The other deal I missed goes like this: Pick up 4 of the Wags brand bottles of peroxide, on sale for 99cents each. It's rumored that they are also buy 3, get one free, though I didn't see it advertised anywhere, so don't hold me to that! Anyhow, the first aid kit bags (build your own kit, these are just the bags), are free, with the purchase of 2 Wags first aid items (the bags are normally $4.99). So with the 4 peroxide you get 2 free bags. WITH the purchase of 1 bags, you get 2,000 points! Unfortunately we only had 1 bag left in stock. That lone bag is still there... Waiting for the next truck to come in, hopefully bringing it a few friends, so I can give them a home when I visit them next;-) For the rest of the deals, my transactions went like this:

Transaction 1: H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream (You might not need this, but it gets the RRs rolling!) (On sale for $7, get back a $7 RR!)
- 5,000 points I redeemed
Total after tax: $2.38 + Received $7 RR

Transaction 2: Kios Upset Stomach Relief (On sale for $7, get back a $7 RR!)
- $3 Kios Upset Stomach Relief Coupon (Making this a $3 MM!)
Reach Advanced 2-Pack (On sale for $2.99, get back a $2 RR)
(I messed up here and didn't mean to toss in the Reach, because I couldn't use the coupon in this transaction because it was over the amount after using the RR from the previous transaction...Oops!)
Jordana Black Pencil Eyeliner (On sale for 39cents)
- $7 RR from the last transaction
Total after tax: 95cents + Received $7 RR

Transaction 3: H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream
- $7 RR from the last transaction
Total after tax: 38cents + Received $7 RR

Transaction 4: Kios Upset Stomach Relief 
- $7 RR from the last transaction
Total after tax: 38cents + Received $7 RR

Transaction 5: H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream
- $7 RR from the last transaction
Total after tax: 38cents + Received $7 RR

Transaction 6: Kios Upset Stomach Relief
- $7 RR from the last transaction
Total after tax: 38cents + Received $7 RR

Transaction 7: H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream
- $7 RR from the last transaction
Total after tax: 38cents + Received $7 RR

Transaction 8: Kios Upset Stomach Relief
- $7 RR from the last transaction
Total after tax: 38cents + Received $7 RR

Transaction 9: Reach 2 Pack
- $2 off any Reach 2 pack
Total after tax: $1.15 + Receive a $2 RR

Transaction 10: Reach 2 Pack
- $2 off any Reach 2 pack
Total after tax: $1.15 + Receive a $2 RR

Transaction 11: 2 Biotene Dry Mouth Gum (On sale for $1.99, and BOGO 1/2 Off)
- $2.50 off 2 Biotene coupon
Total after tax: 64 cents

Transaction 12: 2 Biotene Dry Mouth Gum (On sale for $1.99, and BOGO 1/2 Off)
- $2.50 off 2 Biotene coupon
Total after tax: 64 cents 

Total spent OOP:  $9.19
Total RR I Left With: $13
Total Saved: $96.72

Though it was small, I would consider that a nice little trip! I can't wait to see if everything else is restocked after Tuesday! :-)

 Ohhh, and the tiny bar of soap? That was a sample! They had a few they were supposed to put out awhile back, and since they forgot them behind the counter, my awesome cashier told me about them and grabbed me one! She's such a sweetie!



No comments:

Post a Comment