ndZf71un71YaadKJydXAobLayzI Bringing Home Paradise: Toddler Scribbles Make The Best Art!

Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Toddler Scribbles Make The Best Art!

So we have a 6 year old that LOVES to save every drawing she's ever made - including every page of scribbles she had ever made before learning to draw. So I wanted to find a way to put them to use. I saw a picture of something close to this, and decided to give it a go. I took about 5 sheets of plain paper, COVERED in scribbles of crayon, and cut them in half 3 times, getting 8 pieces of paper from each sheet. Then I cut two petals from each small sheet. (I simply stacked the pieces and cut a few at a time.) Then I used elmer's glue to glue them to a canvas I had blotted some paint on just testing out colors in a flower-like pattern. This was an old canvas from some time ago, so the paint was well dried. After I finished gluing each one in place I used a small sponge brush and lightly covered the entire piece in elmer's glue to help keep the edges down. It dried perfectly clear and didn't leave any residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment