ndZf71un71YaadKJydXAobLayzI Bringing Home Paradise: Shadora 2 Carat White Topaz Stud Earrings Review!

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Shadora 2 Carat White Topaz Stud Earrings Review!

How has everyone's Valentine's Day been? Did you not get the gift you were hoping for? Do you want to treat yourself? Or do you just love an awesome deal? Shadora has some amazing deals waiting for you!


I was sent an absolutely gorgeous pair of 2 carat white topaz stud earrings to review, and I couldn't be happier with them! They are actually quite stunning, and come on sterling silver posts that are very lightweight and not at all bulky, but hold up to extended wear better than I would have ever thought! The topaz in them even offers up an amazing shine, with a brilliant sparkle! There wasn't anything I didn't like about these in the least!

Not only did I love them, but my friends and family all thought they were great too! I spent the better part of the night during a get together, writing down Shadora.com for what seemed to be everyone there! 

They offer a wide array of jewelry, in a number of styles, and all at a great price! There's bound to be something there you'll love too! I noticed a couple necklaces and a ring that I'll be ordering right away! And I'll definitely be coming back to them each time I need a great gift for nearly anyone!  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment