ndZf71un71YaadKJydXAobLayzI Bringing Home Paradise: Rachel And The TreeSchoolers - Make Learning At Home FUN!

Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rachel And The TreeSchoolers - Make Learning At Home FUN!

It's not often that I find a kids show that I'm interested in that ALSO teaches anything of any real value... But this amazing show has changed that! 

I would like to welcome you to the world of Rachel and the TreeSchoolers, a fun little bunch of talking animals that use music and fun to help your little ones learn, and build character. In the episode A Rainy Day, you meet Rachel, a wonderful woman full of positive energy, and her class of Abacus Finch, Isaac Newt, Chroma Chameleon, and many others that will bring a smile to your childs face.

In this particular episode they explore the concept of weather, rhyming, classifications, some sign language, and problem solving.I enjoyed it just as much as our 6 year old daughter, and her 5 year old niece did, and could watch it over and over again. But I'll leave that to my daughter - since she's already watched it probably 30 times since I gave it to her! She loves the catchy songs they sing, and I catch her humming or singing them to herself constantly. This show truly does make learning effortless. It also taught them both that sometimes the things they are scared of, aren't so scary at all. They were delighted to see Abacus overcome his fears, and to talk about the fears they wanted to overcome themselves. Since the episode is based on a rainy day, we talked about things that they could find to do inside when it gets too rainy for them to play outside. Aside from wanting to watch the show again and again, they came up will all sorts of ideas they'd love to do instead of being sad that it's too rainy to play outdoors. I couldn't be happier with how much they loved this show, and I highly recommend it to any mother out there with a younger child.

GET YOUR OWN COPY FOR YOUR PRESCHOOLER (Or child around that age!) HERE:

ALSO:
There is a FREE ACTIVITY GUIDE:
Parents and teachers, get your free”Rainy Day” Activity Guide, which includes fun and easy activities for at home or in the classroom. This PDF guide includes a full set of printable resources, including a My Rainy Day book template, character cards, word cards, song lyrics and fun certificate. Get the Activity Guide now.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment